Friday, May 23, 2008

Wiki wiki Wiki

Hi everyone!!

Last week , my class did some intersting things. We learnt how to use wiki for the first time. Initially it needed a little getting used to as I was not sure how to use and how to navigate my way through the wiki. Eventually over weekend, I had some practice while browsing and now I am quite familiar with it. I find that it is somewhat similar to the wikispace that we had to use while doing BSIT.

I also realized that wiki can be shared across the groups and classes as well. This means that the entries posted up were not private after all. We can post entries as a group yet the wiki enables us to write notes as well. In addition to that, we can also post up threads within the wiki itself. So wiki is really beneficial as it enables the browsing through all the posts without having any kind of restrictions.


Below is a screen shot of the work that i had posted up on wiki.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home